Saturday, March 14, 2009

DJ-ing At Birthday Partys

DJ-ing At Birthday Partys?
I promised my friend that I would DJ at his party. I just wanted some feedback from fellow djs or people who love clubbing, would you enjoy the party if I played these songs Ghosts N Stuff - Deadmau5 Finger Food - Benny Benassi I Am Not Drunk - Benny Benassi Hublando (Club Mix) - VanDalism I Will Be Here (feat. Sneaky Sound System) - Tiesto When Love Takes Over (Electro Version) - David Guetta & Kelly Rowland For an Angel (Dave Darrel Remix) - Paul van Dyk Day N Nite (Crookers Remix) - Kid Cudi Times Like These (Club Mix) - Albin Myers Bonkers (Club Mix) - Dizzie Rascal feat. Armand van Helden Bye Friend - Deadmau5 Stereo Flo (Extended Mix) - DADA, Sam Obernik and Paul Harris Mad Money (Kim Fai Kredit Krunch Remix) - Funkagenda & DJ Exacta L.E.D There Be Light - Rank 1 The Creeps - Fedde le Grand Detroit Satisfaction - Fedde Le Grand vs Benny Benassi Going Wrong (DJ Shah's Magical Island Remix) - Armin van Buuren Everybody (Extended Mix) - Rudenko Xpander - Sasha Can You Feel (Vocal Mix) - James Egbert Don't Wake Me Up (San Antonio Harbour Dub Mix) - DJ Shah Hublando - Vandalism Human (Ocelot Remix) -The Killers So Human (Sinden Remix) - Lady Sovereign Sexy Bitch (feat. Akon) - David Guetta I See You Baby (Fatboy Slim Remix) - Groove Armada For An Angel (Dave Darell Mix) - Paul van Dyk I Will Be Here (feat. Sneaky Sound System) - Tiesto Scared Of Me - Fedde Le Grand Sweet Fuck (Funkagenda WTF Remix) - Funkagenda vs Eurythmics I Love My Sex - Benny Benassi Arguru (EDX's 5un5hine Remix) - Deadmau5 Blue (Euroelectro Workout Version) - Bearshares Bros & Ray Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Deadmau5 Remix) - Daft Punk Need Me To Stay (Lorne Padman & Christian Luke Remix) - Tommy Trash Spend My Money (Bass Kleph Remix) - Bass Kleph, Stellar Hey Boys And Girls (TV Rock Remix) - Evermore Getting Away With It (All Messed Up Vandalism V8 Remix) - Sean Quinn, Gus Cullen Riverside (Ralvero Remix) - Sidney Samson Let The Bass Kick (Silvio Ecomo Remix) - Chuckie Shocking Silence - Benny Benassi Inside Of Me - Benny Benassi Just A Flight Away - Verdugo Bros.
Other - Music - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
these are not songs you can dance to so you should get party music like nirvana or pantera
2 :
i Agree^^^^^ tyga-coconut juice Webstar-Dancin on me Sean kingston-Fire burning Pitbul-Room service/I know you want me New boyz-Jerk N.E.R.D-Spazz/Lap Dance/and Everyone Nose Mobb deep-Got it twisted (remix) MIMS-Move Gym Class heroes-Cookie jar Black eye peas-I gotta feeling Here some suggestion..dnt have to use em just saying

Search News